Tom Hanks’ best motivational and funny quotes – when Forest Gump actor imparted his wisdom upon us.
|Tom Hanks in Forest Gump – best inspiring quotes | photo : pinterest|
Tom Hanks is one of the best and most respected actors in Hollywood. Hanks has been known for his comedic and dramatic performances in films like Forest Gump, Philedelphia, Cast Away, Saving Private Ryan and many more.
|Tom Hanks in Cast Away | photo : pinterest|
Tom Hanks has won two consecutive Academy Awards (Oscars). The actor also voiced kids’ beloved Sheriff Woody in animated feature film franchise Toy Story. Hank made his film debut in 1980 with a low budget film He Knows You’re Alone (1980), and as of now… Tom Hank’s films has grossed over $9.96 billions world wide.
The 63-year-old actor has been recently tested positive for Coronavirus and fans are praying he gets well soon and entertain us more.
Here are some of the best quotes of Tom Hanks:
- If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.
- It’s always a combination of physics and poetry that I find inspiring. It’s hard to wrap your head around things like the Hubble scope.
- I’ve made over 20 movies, and 5 of them are good.
- Movie-making is telling a story with the best technology at your disposal.
- Everybody has something that chews them up and, for me, that thing was always loneliness. The cinema has the power to make you not feel lonely, even when you are.
- And I’m not apolitical – I’m very specific in my politics. But a lot of the time it’s nobody’s business unless you’re over at my house having dinner.
- My favorite traditional Christmas movie that I like to watch is All Quiet on the Western Front. It’s just not December without that movie in my house.
- From now on we live in a world where man has walked on the Moon. It’s not a miracle; we just decided to go.
- It’s just as hard… staying happily married as it is doing movies.
- At the end of the day it’s got to be a good movie, it’s got to be a funny movie, and it’s got to make people think, ’Hey, I couldn’t have spent my time any better.