Top 70 Lawyer Quotes and sayings:
1. Mario Puzo Quote about lawyer: The lawyer with the
briefcase can steal more money than the man with the gun.
hate lawyers, and yet I have never met a parent who did not want their kid to
be a lawyer.
lawyer, as for the man of every calling, is diligence.
like a workman without tools.
5. Benjamin Franklin Quote: God works wonders now and then; behold
a lawyer, an honest man.
would be no good lawyers.
Quote on Lawyer by William Shakespeare
“Lord, grant that I may be able in argument, accurate in analysis, strict
in study, candid with clients and honest with adversaries. Sit with me at my
desk and listen with me to my client’s plaints, read with me in my library, and
stand beside me in court, so that lady I shall not, in order to win a point
lose my soul.”
only persons in whom ignorance of the law is not punished.”
process; I go for fairness and equity – these values mean a lot to me.
Funny Lawyer Quotes
lawyer makes you believe in the lie.
he gets what he wants.
attribute of a lawyer.
confessor, nor lawyer.
know the law.
but the best reason of wise men applied for ages to the transactions and
business of mankind.”
is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.”
have to say that of course!”
is a lawsuit.”
but I didn’t want to have half my brain sucked out.”
of majority has no place.
man, I am a Lawyer!
lawyer can defend your life. A solider can give you a peaceful life. But only
God can give you an everlasting life. Say Amen If you believe.
social engineer or …a parasite on society…a social engineer [is] a highly
skilled, perceptive, sensitive lawyer who [understands] the constitution of the
United States and [knows] how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of
local communities and in bettering conditions of the underprivileged citizens.
advice without regard for his own financial circumstances.
events; and if in your judgement you cannot be an honest lawyer, resolve to be
honest without being a lawyer. Choose some other occupation.
may do; but what humanity, reason and justice tell me I ought to do.
business person and not necessarily be heard as a lawyer.
is a good lawyer.
lawyers is like a fish between two cats.
once in your life you need a doctor, a lawyer, a policeman and a preacher but every
day, three times a day, you need a farmer.
defamation, I know that someone’s reputation has to be lowered in the eyes of
right-thinking people to sue.
his stock in trade.
the foot soldiers of our constitution.
seldom loved but often needed.
kill all the lawyers.
sooner or later you realize that they like it.
us from lawyers.
sometimes he will even tell the truth.
had 40 people in his office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and
some of whom didn’t want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor,
lawyer, or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them all with professional
excellence for nine months, then he might have some conception of the classroom
relucant juries triumphant verdicts of acquittal for their clients, even when
those clients, as often happens, were clearly and unmistakably innocent.
his own examination papers.
document and calls it a “brief.”
Socrates was executed for: making the worse argument appear the stronger.
I cannot do; I hire him to tell me how to do what I want to do.
person that knows the rules of the country. We are all throwing the dice,
playing the game, moving our pieces around the board, but if there is a problem
the lawyer is the only person who has read the inside of the top of the box.
and commercial lawyer has rendered me simultaneously universal, trendy, and marginal.
chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.
moral duty to represent the underpresented in our society, to ensure that
justice exists for all, both legal and economic justice.
simple disciplines, practiced every day.
2 + 2 = 4 teacher teaches that
2 + 2 = 4 everyone says that
2 + 2 = 4 politician makes this happen
2 + 2 = ? Lawyer always asks,
What do you want this to be?
one is a slimy, a bottom dwelling, scum sucker… and the other one is a fish.
61. Speak English. Kiss French. Dress Italian. Spend Arab. Party Caribbean. Study Law.
62. All women are created equal, but only the finest become Lawyer.
63. Funny Quotes: When an attorney gets married, they don’t say “I do”. They say, “I accept the terms and conditions.”
64. Morris Salem: Most of the dishonest lawyers are the product of dishonest clients–the demand creates the supply.
65. Will Rogers: Make Crime Pay. Become a Lawyer.
66. Lawyer Quotes from Movies: Mitch mcDeere: “You don’t run me, and they don’t run me. You want to know something weird? I discovered the law again. You actually made me think about it. I managed to get through three years of law school without doing that.
67: When every man lives without law, every man lives without freedom.
68. Thomas Hobbes Quote: It is not Wisdom, but Authority that makes a law.
69. Aristotle Quotes: Even when laws have been written down, they ought not alays to remain unaltered.
70. Steven Keeva Quotes: Law is one of the great healing professions, while medicine heals the body and the clergy heals the soul, the law heals societal rifts.
one according to their needs.